Calendar is a multi-purpose workbench that perform various actions like
- View existing calendars in the model
- Generate new Calendars in the model (Including extending existing calendars)
The Calendar Workbench is displayed below
Throughput & WIP added to Load Details Chart
- The Load Details graph which is available as a drilldown from Capacity Report has additional options from the graph context menu to display the Throughput & WIP in the graph.
- Select the measure to display in the graph and pick the available graph type to be displayed.
Pivot View is now available as a workbench type to display reports.
Standard workbenches like Inventory Summary and Capacity Summary are based on pivot view.
Below is a sample pivot view.
Columns in Schema Wizard can be created from a CSV file that can be uploaded through Step 2 of the wizard.
- Click the Upload CSV button and select the csv file.
- The headers from the csv file are created as columns for the table.
- Betelgeuse 05/10
Preview Mode for TGrid & Pivot
Preview mode support added for TGrid & Pivot Workbenches.
Click on the preview button in TGrid or Pivot to open the preview panel at the bottom of the screen.